Saturday, December 11, 2010

So I Have a Story....

So, I met a guy that I find PERFECT. Yes, perfect. He follows everything on my list, and it is wonderful. What is the problem then? Huh, because of course it was too good to be true. Yes, the perfection was perfection until the end.

State Beta Convention is this weekend. Of course I fall for the pres, yes the pres of Beta. He is perfect, he even loves the arts. Perfect. We even spent half an hour talking today and we were smiling and being cute and everything was going well until, yes until because it was of course too good to be true, when Beta Convention was ending and the meeting was adjourned, "insertnamehere WILL YOU PLEASE GO TO PROM WITH ME?"

What the hell moment, I think yes.

This always happens to me, maybe I'll finally find someone, someday.

Perfection might not be the right thing I guess, maybe my list needs to be rearranged.

No comments:

Post a Comment