Friday, December 17, 2010

Black & White

I don't understand why I am trying so hard in the world of relationships. I mean my sexy, amazing, beautiful, movie-like love life that is totally nonexistent. I think its time that I step back and stop trying so hard. Maybe that is my problem, I'm trying. If I just sit back people will realize what they need in life and others might figure out what they are missing out on. Who knows maybe my prince is right in front of my eyes, but I'm too stubborn to open them. Perhaps I won't meet anyone what fulfills what I want this time in my life. I think I need to start looking at my friends, my family, the people that look at me everyday and tell me that I am beautiful-- They are the people that I want in my life, and more importantly, the people that I need in my life.

Why do we want that person to swallow us in their arms and tell us that we are beautiful anyways? What does that lead to anyways other than in more occasions than not a broken heart?

When you like someone you get hurt.
When you love someone it turns to hate over time.
And when you hate someone so much that you can't get enough of them- you found that someone.

To those someones (in no order):
I wait for your text, but they never come. Why?
I want to tell you exactly what I think, but all you do is yell.
I know that you are perfect and you throw it away.
I hate the fact I still love you.
I think you annoy the living hell out of me.
I think you are the biggest jerk that I have ever met in my entire life.
I think you are ignorant.
I want to run away with you somedays.
I want to slap you in the face others.
I wish I could receive a straight answer from you.
I hate that I'm used.
I feel used by you-- emotionally.
I feel used by you-- physically.

I know none of this will matter to any of you.


It's time to concentrate on my friends, the people that really matter. It's time to worry about my family because they will always be there. These people-- they don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment