Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Well Christmas is officially OVER! Although, it never seemed like it was Christmas. This year, my holiday sucked. For the first time I was not in Michigan with my family, nor did I go to my dads because of our fight earlier this year. It was a season of first and none of the first were something meaningful or special. Oh, and my parents wanted to leave me home alone Christmas night to go to the movies until I guilt tripped them into taking me along. Tis' the season to be jolly my butt.

This doesn't help everything else that is going on in my life.

Ignorant boy #1 will not speak to me and gives me no reasoning as to why. I even gave a sweet Merry Christmas text including him into it, although I find him to be a 100% pure definition of JERK. So much so that I almost made a urbandictionary definition for him. Only to get nothing in response. Absolutely nothing. Go figure, I try to be nice and figure things out and nothing comes about it.

Ignorant boy #2 is no longer ignorant. He is really trying to prove things to me, though most of my friends don't think it is a good idea. Mostly, they don't want me to get hurt again and honestly I don't know if I will.

Ignorant boys #3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10..... are still ignorant. Actually, some are not. Some are actually wanting to get to know me, for me.

We will see where these things go.

And...
No matter what I say, Ignorant boy #1 actually is hurting my feelings. I try to tell myself that it doesn't matter and that he needs to grow up, but on the inside I really wish that he would just grow up, or at least give me some justification.

No comments:

Post a Comment