Thursday, November 11, 2010

This Is the Start, the Start It All.

Who am I?
This is how I will start every blog: Who am I? That's a pretty deep question for someone my age to understand. Actually, scratch that, for anyone to understand regardless of their place in life. So today, November 11, 2010, who am I? Right now, I am Kendyl, the girl crushing on a guy who is to young for her. The girl who is still in her very attractive outfit, should have been taken off 4 hours ago, trying to impress him. The girl who is to stubborn to let things go, yet to curious to keep things going. Right now, I am myself. I act as though people at school don't bother me. I act like I have it all together. When really, I don't know anything. I am not as perfect as I am portrayed in this portrait society my parents have put me into. So, to answer that question of who am I? I'm myself, I know that. I don't care what others think about me, yet as a whole, I don't know yet. I don't know if I want to be the person that everyone has set the bar for me to be. I don't like being perfect. I don't like doing things right all the time. Maybe I want to party. What if I want to, at least for one day, conform to the rest of my peers. For once, not to have goals that I have to work hard towards. I play it safe. That's my problem.

I will also add a picture of a moment in my life
and describe my thoughts and feelings at
that point in time. As for this, I hated Sam
(the man behind me) and to this day I still
remember the first day we had our kissing
scene and he ate chinese food. I also remember
that during this entire show I was an emotional
wreck. Theatre is my passion though, so
I love this shot no matter what.

And now the closing will be a song quote from a song I have been listening to that describes my life.
"You make me happy whether you know it or not.
We should be happy, that's what I said from the start." 
        - Never Shout Never

No comments:

Post a Comment