Sunday, November 28, 2010

Everything Happens at Once, I Swear...

I put myself in awful situations all the time. Everyone has these awful things that happen to them, but me, they are just handed to me on a silver platter. Even if I begin the situation, fate plays a part and just gives me a bunch of crap to deal with that I can't.

Let's see, I have the biggest crush on someone who I shouldn't have a crush on because he doesn't like me back. I also have my first love asking for me back, crying on the phone telling me how perfect I am.

Why can't someone like me, not to be conceited, but I'm the full package. My gosh, I'm not used to someone not liking me. Why can I still be attached to someone who has hurt me to the point of no ends? He has torn me down to the point that I cannot trust many people.

Why?
I'm lonely. I'm alone.

I am the victim of my own doing. I want to be loved.

You know what makes me the most upset? I feel lead on. I feel like the person that I have a crush on is making me like him more and more just to play with my emotions. News flash, not only is it working but it is hurting. I am hurting on the inside. One day we like each other and the next he treats me like crap. How can I still like someone like that? I also seem to like people like that. It's barbaric. It's insane. Yet, it makes me interested, it makes me want to know why he doesn't like me but can still call me beautiful, funny and perfect. What the hell? This is a game and I am the monopoly piece that no one likes.


This one doesn't deserve a picture or song lyric.....

1 comment:

  1. Been there...done that! I used to do the same thing - really liked someone who was not good for me - and didn't treat me like I deserved. All I can tell you is to keep your head up, believe in yourself, and when the right guy does come along (and he will) you will be happy beyond anything you could have ever imagined.

    ReplyDelete